Cattlemen's Promotion and Research Board Appointments Made
National & World Ag News Headlines
USAgNet - 11/22/2019
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Thursday announced the appointment of 40 members to serve on the Cattlemen's Beef Promotion and Research Board. Thirty-nine members will serve three-year terms and one appointee will serve the remaining
one-year portion of a vacant position.
- William Aubrey Blackmon, Houston, Ark.
- Jody Rogers, Yuma, Colo.
- Dwain Johnson, Archer, Fla.
- Trish Dowton, Ellis, Idaho
- Justin Rahn, Mount Carroll, Ill.
- Norman D. Voyles Jr., Martinsville, Ind.
- Ross Havens, Wiota, Iowa
- Jenni Peters, Bellevue, Iowa
- Byron Lehman, Newton, Kan.
- Amy Langvardt, Alta Vista, Kan.
- Shane Wiseman, Winchester, Ky.
- Jeri L. Hanson, Comfrey, Minn.
- Tammy Bartholomew, Archie, Mo.
- Bill McLaren, Pacific, Mo.
- Lynda Joyce Grande, Columbus, Mont.
- Torri Ortiz Lienemann, Princeton, Neb.
- Herbert B. Rhodes, Omaha, Neb.
- Rich Brown, Maryland, N.Y.
- Mary J. Graner, Huff, N.D.
- Kathryn Sautter, Tiro, Ohio
- Jean Lam, Pauls Valley, Okla.
- Jason Hitch, Guymon, Okla.
- Cheryl DeVuyst, Morrison, Okla. (1-year term)
- Katharine Jackson, Myrtle Creek, Ore.
- Diane M. Hoover, Lebanon, Pa.
- Cory Eich, Canova, S.D.
- Celeste D. Blackburn, Jefferson City, Tenn.
- Claudia Scott Wright, Richmond, Texas
- Seth A. Denbow, Weatherford, Texas
- Anne Ilse Anderson, Austin, Texas
- Debbie Gill, College Station, Texas
- Brian Malaer, Harwood, Texas
- William H. McDonald, Blacksburg, Va.
- Daphne R. Holterman, Watertown, Wis.
- Marty Stingley, Ellensburg, Wash., Northwest Unit
- Bill Lipscomb, Prattville, Ala., Southeast Unit
- Danny C. Bentley, Thomaston, Ga., Southeast Unit
- Mike Echeverria, Bakersfield, Calif., Southwest Unit
- Cathy Jauch, Plymouth, Calif., Southwest Unit
- Dana Ehrlich, Newton, Mass., Importer
More information about the board and a list of board members is available on the Agricultural Marketing Service Cattlemen's Beef Board web page. More information can also be found on the board's website, www.beefboard.org.
Send this article to a friend
Copyright © 2019 - USAgNet.com. All Rights Reserved.